المناسبات والمقاصد بين سورتي الدخان والجاثية
Praise be to God, with whose grace good deeds are accomplished. Praise befits the majesty of his countenance and the greatness of his authority. Praise be to God who has guided us to this, and we would not have been guided had it not been that God guided us.
Among its most important findings are:
There are common characteristics between two Surahs that show the miraculousness and detail of the Holy Qur’an, which indicates the ability of God Almighty to download the Holy Qur’an in the most beautiful way it has been described, and indicates the truthfulness of the prophethood of Muhammad (may God’s prayers and peace be upon him and his family). . Among these characteristics are:
- That the two Meccansuras did not indicate their Meccan context in the context of their noble verses. And if some of its verses are found to be civil, but it is not forbidden that the two Surahs be Meccan.
- I participated in its opening with the two letters (Ha _ Mim), then a sign after it to indicate that the Noble Qur’an was revealed from God Almighty, and this indicates the greatness of the Qur’an.
- It was revealed one after the other in this order, and there is a close connection between them between its topics, as each surah completes the topics of the surah that follows it.
- The two Surahs indicate respite from the unbelievers and forgive them.
- The two suras indicated the resurrection, the punishment, and the fate of those who deny the prophecy, the revelation, and the message.
- The two Surahs indicated the fate of both the believer and the unbeliever in this world and the Hereafter.
- The two surahs indicate the power and greatness of God Almighty in creating the heavens and the earth, and His verses indicate Him in every surah.
- It indicated unity and non-discrimination and showed its seriousness.
- The two Surahs show the fulfillment of God's promise to give victory to the Messengers.
- The two Surahs mentioned the story of God’s Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) more than once, due to the close time period between the people of Moses (peace be upon him) and the people of Muhammad (may God bless him and his family and grant him peace), and to show the transmission of the message from the people of Moses (peace be upon him) to the people of Muhammad (God prays on him).
Keywords(Occasions - purposes - topics)
- 2023-09-02 (2)
- 2023-09-01 (1)