- The Effectiveness of a counseling program using the self- regulatory method in developing self – commitment amole middle school students
The current research aims to identify self-discipline among middle school students and build a counseling program based on the Self – regulation method in developing Self – commitment among female students ,and to discipline by verifying the effectiveness of the method in developing self – discipline by verifying the following hypotheses.
- There are no statistically significant differences at the level (0.05) between the mean scores of scores of the experimental group, the Self- regulatory method, in the pre and post on the self- commitment scale
- There are no statistically significant differences at the level (0.05) between the mean scores of the experimental and control group student on the self- commitment scale.
Prep by using the MacGoughean equation.
In order to achieve the goal of the research and test its hypotheses, the experimental method was used. The Self – commitment scale was prepared according to the theory (Bandura) consisting of (24) items distributed over three areas, and the extraction of the statistical characteristics of the scale and it was found that all the paragraphs are complementary and statistically significant, as wall as the psychometric characteristics of the scale ( apparent validity and validity) were extracted
For the scale (virtual honesty and constructive), the extension program was designed based on the method of integrative mutual interaction of the landscape were (12) counseling sessions, at the rate of two sessions per week and the session was (45)miunutes.The data was processed using the statistical bag (spss).applied to the adult (20)students of the experimental and control groups by (10) students for each group ,the Equivalence was conducted ,age educational , attainment of the parents) and the results showed.
- The research sample has a moderate degree of self- commitment, as the calculated T – value was (1.82) , which is less then tabular value of (1.98)
- There are statistically significant differences the level(0.05)between the mean scores of the experimental group, the pre and post test,on the self- commitment scale.
- There are statistically significant differences between the mean scores of the experimental group and the man scores of the control group in the dimension Self – commitment
In the Light of the research results recommendations and proposals were identified.
Chapter one/ research problem
- 2023-09-02 (2)
- 2023-09-01 (1)